Friday, November 14, 2008

Where I do a lot of thinking, but not a lot of writing

I have had about 10 blog posts rolling around in my head for awhile, but when I sit to write... I just don't have the energy. 

I've been thinking a lot about food and how I eat, and why, and how much food do I really need to consume in one day? I know I (and a lot of other folks) eat way more than my body needs. The last few days I've been analyzing how I feel before I reach for food. Am I really that hungry? Or am I just bored? Sad? Angry? Lonely? I've eaten very little the last few days, and been do a lot of reading about raw eating. I've always found it intriguing, but when it came down to actually trying it - I always thought 'oh, I could never do that, it'd be way too hard!' I'm still on the fence, but here's a rundown of food today (and bear in mind I'm not too hungry and am preoccupied with other stuff emotionally): Cafe Mocha this morning, Lara Bar and banana mid morning, apple and a handful of almonds about 20 minutes ago. Yesterday was about the same, with tuna sushi rolls for dinner. Not exactly raw, but definitely less food, and lighter fare, and healthier. I don't know, I have a lot going on in my head these days, but I can't seem to focus it here. 


No comments: