Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Note to self

Today has been: coffee and half and half 8:30am
                              2 eggs and turkey bacon
                              bowl of lentil and brown rice leftover from yesterday 1:30pm
                              bowl of cream of wheat 3:45pm
                              golden delicious apple 5 pm


I'm not super hungry, but if I don't eat something sensible now, I'll most likely end up eating oreos or ice cream. I didn't make dinner - between Henry's early cub scout meeting and my general tiredness, it didn't happen. I think I have some grilled meat in the freezer. Maybe that? Nothing sounds good.

I'd like to walk, but it's been raining all day, and still drizzling, and I'm just not that dedicated. 

                         







2 comments:

Amy Jurrens said...

What did ya end up eating? Any veggies? They do a body good!

Good to see you did some swinging this week. Do what you can and what you want. The kb will always be there when you're ready for it.

I keep praying for your dad and your family. You all need some strength and peace. I hope you find it!

Christine said...

No veggies... I was all set to go eat some cucumber and yogurt.... but a bowl of cereal sounded better. Eh, what can I say? It was still an alright day (for me!)

Thanks for praying, we're all just plugging along.