Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where my coffee maker breaks and it's pouring rain

Aauuurgh!

A broken coffee pot is a sad, sad thing. I was all set to come home and make a pot of Roasterie chocolate coffee, and alas, it is no more. I needed a new one anyway, and now I can get the one with the insulated carafe. But still, it is sucky out, and I was not planning on going back out after i dropped of Addie. Blergh.

The rain, obviously, means no biking today. In the toss up between yoga and KBs, I think KBs are going to win today. Bryan is at the office for a change, kids are all gone, and I blissfully have the house to myself. I'm going to experiment with my set length today, going for longer sets and shorter rest periods (the pre-gymboss era of sets I used to do) instead of one minute on, one minute off. It's time to change it up. I've been in a rut.

I'm still frustrated with my body, but trying to overcome it. It's clear: while I do put in a lot of time exercising, something is not working and needs to be changed up. 

I'm making calls for the Obama campaign tonight, then watching the final debate. And that's my day.

No comments: