Thursday, October 23, 2008

Damn the bread! Damn it all to hell!!!!!

Okay, I also have an issue with throwing food away.... especially something that I have labored over. I went to pick up my baskets from the school, and was horrified to see that there were about 20 rolls left - all dried out and still in the basket. All that work, totally a waste. I couldn't bring myself to throw them away.... 

So I made bread pudding. With a bourbon sauce. 

I know. I know. I KNOW, OKAY!! Total self sabotage! I thought 'I'll make this for the kids' - yeah, right! Now, I didn't binge, but I did have a bowl of it (it was divine, in case you were wondering. Chock full of golden raisins, cranberries, and almonds.) and I had such a good day up until then. Just what I needed. More bread in my gut. I am an idiot.

I haven't done any swinging yet, I have spent the day de-flea-ing the house. Still not done. I found a flea crawling on Addie this evening. Blech. I am not squeamish, but I don't like them on my kid. 

Okay, I just looked down and found one crawling on me. Got to go pour bleach on my entire house. Ew.

No comments: