Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where my pets get fleas and I eat too much bread

I bathed 2 dogs and 3 cats yesterday. It was less than fun. Poor Mendel, he was so cute, sitting on the bathroom floor with an inquisitive look as I got the tub ready. His little head cocked to one side, as if to say 'what are you doing?' Then I put him in the water, and he was horrified. I have done load after load of laundry, sprayed toxic crap all over, and I am still not done. Blergh.

I volunteered to make bread for the teacher's appreciation dinner, and naturally made some for us. Bad, bad idea. I have two downfalls when it comes to bingeing: ice cream and homemade bread. I don't even want to know how much I ate - but it wasn't good. And I don't process white bread well at all, so I am insanely bloated today. I see very little eating and a lot of water and green tea in my future. I have to flush this out, I feel ill. And today is a swing day, too. Yikes!

All right, I'm off

No comments: