Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I just did a big, long, exhaustingly emotional post over at Dad's caringbridge site, and I am too wiped and busy to write anything of substance here. I am busy getting the motherfucking cookies frosted - I have been procrastinating on this for days - and today is a swing day. Hopefully a higher volume than the last time. 

I think my antidepressants are leveling out. I don't feel quite as energetic as I did the first 2 weeks, which is kind of a bummer. I guess the point is to not make me manic, just even keel, but having never been manic before, I have to say, I kind of liked it. But oh well, on to being normal. 

School's almost out. Summer may or may not be here soon. We're still having temps in the 40's in the mornings, and Mother Nature can suck it. Hard.

I'm in a bit of a mood today, can you tell? Pollyannas can keep their sunshiny opinions to themselves.


(ETA: 500 reps, some swings, some double swings, some sets of snatches,  a few double snatches thrown in, and sets of double C&P, one minute on, one off, all sets)

No comments: