Sunday, February 3, 2008

Workout post, sort of....

After the last week of having the best of intentions with KBs, I finally put my money where my mouth is this morning. It was a difficult morning, to say the least. I have found that swinging while your stomach is growling is almost painful, and very distracting. I still managed about 140 swings, 15 (or so? Wasn't really counting) snatches, and 10 clean, press, and squats. Mostly with the 18lb, about 60 two handed swings with the 26lb. A pitiful, sad little workout, but at least it was something. 

We're having an odd morning, it's thundering and lightening out, and it was raining, but now it's a sleet/hail mixture. I was going to go for a walk, but I'm thinking it's not the best day for that. 

So that stupid groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter. The little fucker. I keep telling myself winter is almost over, but it's really not. 

Today is a bread making day, and I have a dress I'm going to make Addie, a little puffed sleeve traditional dress with an eyelet pinafore over it. I needed a project besides cooking, cleaning, and laundry.

I feel I'm writing very disjointed, I know this is a laundry list entry, but I'm just not feeling any more than this today.

No comments: