Monday, February 4, 2008

Where I feel like I can breathe again

Spring is hardly here, yet, but it sure feels like it today. It's 55 degrees here, and sunny. I took a walk with Addie in the stroller today, and had to actually stop and take off my jacket. I suffer from mild seasonal depression, and it's amazing how much better I feel with a little sun and a slight bit of warmth. Of course, this will be short lived, as we're supposed to get snow tomorrow, but I'll take it while I can. 

So the windows are all open, and I'm airing out the house. I get so sick of the closed staleness and recycled air. I'm caught up on my bread-making, Addie's pinafore is done (starting on the dress today), I'm thinking of making Indian for dinner, and I believe I'll do some weight training this afternoon. 

And that's my day.

No comments: