Saturday, January 19, 2008

Where I swing despite the fact that it is fucking -1 outside

Seriously. I am not talking wind chill here. ACTUAL temperature. The wind chill is -15. Our basement is colder than hell. And that, my internet friends, is where I work out. Yowch.

But I tell you, nothing like 250 swings to warm you right up. (100 singles 18lb, 60 two handed 26lb, remaining single 18lb). 

The kids have been sleeping so much better lately. As in, through the night and not getting up until at least 6:30. This is a miracle. I attribute most of it to their diet. I was trying to think last night, as to what foods they eat that are processed, and all I could come up with is the mayo on their sandwiches, and margarine (I know, I know, it's so bad. The only reason I use it is because it's spreadable) but we're almost out of that, and I plan on using actual butter on their toast. I have not ever used it in baking, fyi. I think the lack of crapola in their diets is making a huge difference. Addie is not as jittery at night. Last night she asked to go to bed! 

Anyway, I have to get ready to brave the arctic tundra. I have a waxing appointment, y'all!

No comments: