Saturday, December 1, 2007

This is the busy baking time, and I fear I am officially out of commission on the blogosphere. I just finished a large cookie order for a fancy Christmas Party tonight (which we are invited to, also, yaay!) and have to make desserts for 40 next week (4 cakes, 4 pies, sugar cookies). Oy. Business is great, my social life is wonderful and busy, but there is (surprise!) very little kettlebell activity right now. I try to make it a priority, but honestly, by the time I finish 4-6 hours in the kitchen or hunched over my cookies, creating painstakingly detailed designs, the last thing I want to do is work out. 

So you will see very little of me for the next month or so. I'll be back in full force in January. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

ps- Jenny, call me, let's get together for dinner sans kiddos!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm here! what night works for you? I'm good anytime but next Monday.

Jenny said...

I'm here! what night works for you? I'm good anytime but next Monday.

Christine said...

This whole week is a wash - lots of baking - but the weekend might be clear. Give me a call or email - tinebean@donttouchme.com