Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where it's moving too fast, y'all

I think I've had too much coffee today. I feel a little woozy and nauseous. I hope I'm not getting what Tyler has had. I just had to pick up my neighbor Jordan from school, she threw up during Reading (she made it to the bathroom, though!) I felt bad for her, she's home all alone. She's right next door, and I offered her to crash in my bed, but she said no. I'm sure it's times like this she really misses her mom. 
Halloween is coming up, my favorite holiday all year! Check out the kids costumes from last year:


Yes, I made them! And I had a lot of fun doing it, too. Addie will probably wear the same thing, I purposely gave it a deep hem so it could be let out. Henry wants to be a pirate - I'm not sure I'm going to make it - and tyler is undecided. He's thinking about being Albert Einstein. Which would be cute as hell for my budding nerd. Bryan and I are going to be Heat Miser and Snow Miser, respectively. 

Honest to god, I have had this sitting here all day, open and unpublished, thinking I'd get back to it and write more. It's now late. I'm sleepy. So g'night, y'all.

No comments: