Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Work out post # 32,0005667.66342

Today is my first 'free day' without kids - Henry went home with a friend, and Addie is in all day preschool. I was planning on a long workout, really taking my time and focusing, but my dysfunctional family intervened, and I wound up dealing with my dad and running a zillion errands with my mom. I got a lot done, but it was just not how I had envisioned my day.

So, quick workout it was: 200 reps, 100 singles with 8 kg, 20 snatches with 8 kg, the rest single transfers with the 12 kg. A few vinyasas to stretch, and - ta-da!- I can now do unassisted headstands. I am so happy!

Food was BAD yesterday. As in - I didn't have any. I have been Warrior Dieting, and I usually eat about 3-4 pm, but wasn't hungry. Wasn't hungry at 7 pm either. Started to wonder why I felt so shitty at 8pm. No energy for swinging..... hmm, I wonder why? I ate a bowl of cereal and bananas, and was in bed by 9:30 pm. Utterly wiped out. I find I get in a competion with myself of how long I can go without eating during the day. I usually feel really alert and good... for awhile. Then I crash. Hard. Not good. 

Today I still felt a little weak, so I need to focus on good proteins and veggies. On that note, I'm off to the store!

No comments: