Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's another workout post

Had a late night out with the girls, then an even later night with a puking toddler. Oy. So very tired, but I managed to crank out 100 swings, 100 snatches(!!) 20 squats (12 kg, single grip each side) then came in and did a bunch of mat pilates. Not my best workout, but it was all I could muster on two hours of sleep. 

I'm getting Addie early from school to nap her at home. She didn't seem sick, per se, it seemed more of an allergy post nasal drip thing going on last night. It will be a benadryl night for her this evening. 

I have a small soiree to plan for this Saturday night. Just some of the kindergarten moms, but I am looking forward to the opportunity to entertain. I've been looking up autumnal themed cocktails and hors d'Oeuvres. I think the pumpkin martini sounds delightful, Bryan thinks it sounds gross. There'll definitely be wine, and prosecco with pomegranate juice. Still not sure on the food. My basil is ready to harvest, so maybe some grilled shrimp with pesto. Perhaps some tuna tartare. Individual cheesecakes for dessert for sure. Not sure on the rest.

No comments: