Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Two Month Anniversary to me and my KBs

I just looked at the date and realized that it has been exactly two months since I started seriously training with kettlebells. I got my first one in April, but I really don't count my training until June, when I got a heavier bell and started swinging every other day, without fail. 

7,277 reps since June 24th! That breaks down to about 119 reps a day for 2 months! I can honestly say that it's been in the last 10 days that I have really started to notice how good I feel and look (not to toot my own horn!) It's so awesome to actually see results, instead of wondering what I'm doing wrong!  

I'm looking forward to seeing where I'm at in another month - how many more reps, how heavy, and where my body is at. It's all good! 

No comments: