Friday, July 20, 2007

Where there is much rejoicing, take 3

We went out for sushi with the kids tonight - Henry and Addie tried unagi for the first time, and loved it! they both stole that, and my crab too :( - and when we came home, my new KB was here! I now have a nice little set - 9, 18, 26 and 35. Yaaay! Tomorrow is a swing day, so I am anxious to try it out. I gave it a little whirl when it came out of the box, and I can clean and press it, but it is definitely still challenging!

Dinner was nice, it was a treat to eat out and not cook, and it's always fun to introduce new foods to the kids. They're pretty much down for anything.

They're settled down for a movie, I'm off to Target to get a b-day gift for one of Henry's little friends, and then go for a long walk. It's unseasonably cool tonight, so it'll be a great walk. We have several kid parties this weekend, including some dear friends of ours we haven't seen in ages. They moved about 40 minutes away, so it's hard to make the time to get together. I'm stoked to see them!

No comments: