Friday, June 22, 2007

WHERE I GET TO 300, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

318, to be exact!! Oh yeah, I am feeling all kinds of good today. 160 swings with the 26# - the most volume since I got it, I believe, the rest with the lighter, mostly transfers, some squatting hot potatoes, and 18 windmills. I felt really pumped afterwards! I think I am going to invest in an 18#, too. I like doing single swings, and I think I am a ways from accomplishing that with the 26. The 9 is too light (though it doesn't feel too light for the windmills!) I have my sights set on 400 next!

Two things made a big difference in my workout today: #1, I got a really good nights sleep. #2, I ate a good breakfast (2 eggs, a whole tomato, and coffee). It really made a big difference in my energy. Especially the sleep part. Bryan and I have been up way too late recently, and I felt like crap. I'm trying to enforce a 10pm bedtime for us. We've even talked about scheduling sex, because that is often the culprit for lack of sleep! I know, very unromantic, but I'm trying to make KBs a top priority.

I'm off to do some cleaning and laundry, then it's another pool day before we start in with our busy weekend!

No comments: