Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where I answer my own question...

I hurt a lot. (See previous post). I didn't know it's possible for EVERY MUSCLE IN MY BODY to scream simultaneously. But in a good way. Stairs are not fun today, my glutes and hamstrings just want to chill. But I made all the said muscle groups go to aerobics this morning anyway. It went ok, except I did skip out on the weight stuff at the end. I tried - but I can see that there's a reason they tell you not to work out the same muscle groups 2 days in a row. We'll see how I do swinging tomorrow. I'd like to incorporate the 35# into my routine on a regular basis, but I don't know what a reasonable goal is. Do I go less than I did the other day? Do I stay the same? More?

Food stuff has been better. I still haven't busted into the Murray's yet. This has taken sheer willpower! I think I'll treat myself tonight, but with moderation. That's where I need the work!

Still consumed with yard work. Basil is planted, marigolds are in around the tomato plants, hydrangeas are actually coming back from the bad frost we had, so I'm happy. The kid's treehouse is almost done, and the grass is- well, grass for a change! No more dirt and weeds!

Almost 4:30, time to jet to karate and figure out dinner.

4 comments:

Royce said...

LOL, those heavier bells are no joke!!

Royce said...

Oh yeah, unless Rif or Tracy tells you different a good way to incorporate the heavy bells is heavy and light days. One day high volume light. the next workout lower volume heavy. Good stuff!!

Royce said...

Oh yeah, unless Rif or Tracy tells you different a good way to incorporate the heavy bells is heavy and light days. One day high volume light. the next workout lower volume heavy. Good stuff!!

Christine said...

It will be better when I get my bigger bell - right now, there's too much of a difference between the light and heavy. I still can't decide if I should get an 18# or 26#. I'm leaning towards the 18, as it would be nice to end up with a decent set (9, 18, 26, 35, etc) but I'm still vacillating.