Saturday, April 21, 2007

Where I get sickety sick sick

I thought it was allergies- the last few days of feeling not quite myself, the coughing and tightness of the chest. I skipped swinging yesterday, and didn't even go on a walk. In fact, slept when the kids did- something I never do. By last night, I was wheezing and coughing and started wondering if maybe I was getting the beginnings of bronchitis.

I hate getting sick. I don't have the time to be sick. I have 3 kids, a husband, my parents, and soon (a week) my 81 year old Aunt to take care of. I can't be sick. I usually try to 'will' myself well. Take a lot of vitamins, eat fresh fruit, and sleep. Sometimes, it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I have been guzzling my Throat Coat tea all day, it helps with the soreness a lot. I have no appetite, and still have not eaten today. Addie's asleep, and Bryan is out with the boys. I should probably lay down, but I keep thinking of all the crap that I need to do. The house is a mess.

No comments: