Sunday, April 1, 2007

Where I fawn all over my brand spankin' new babies....

Don't let their cute littleness fool you - they will kick your ass and take names. I finally got a chance to give them a try this morning - just a quick bit before we get ready for Palm Sunday- and remember what I said about wishing I'd gotten the 18 #? Yeah, HA! Right now, I'm mostly focusing on technique, which I imagine I'll be doing for the next week or so. I want to do it correctly, above all. I hate not having someone there to tell me if I'm doing it right, but I do get the principles behind the posture and stance. I'm sure it will all come. What I couldn't believe is how quickly my heart rate went up and I broke a sweat! Unbelievable! I'm excited to get into a real routine with it.

Have to go wash my stank ass hair for church. Because stinky hair makes Baby Jesus cry.

No comments: