Friday, March 23, 2007

Where I decide I've had enough

It's amazing to me how much my mood and well being affects my eating. Days of rain and gloomy weather and being stuck in the house with the kids (spring break) and potty training have definitely taken their toll. I wake up exhausted, I go to bed with a migraine. Bryan has gone in early and worked late every day this week. Last night, he told me he wouldn't be going in early today, Microsoft was gone and he was done doing whatever it is he does with them in the lab all day. I informed him this was good news indeed, because every morning HE had been up, he had woken up the kids, and therefor me, and if that happened one more time, I was going to straight up murder his ass.

Mama is teetering on the brink, people.

I consumed an obscene about of Ben and Jerry's last night.

I woke up this morning to more rain. It's dark out. I want to crawl back into bed and wake up when there's sun.

Need coffee.

No comments: