35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace
-
Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of
swing volume suits me
Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change
163.6
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hug.
Christine,
Please know that even though we live miles apart, and we have not seen each other in years, I think about you and your family everyday.
You are an inspiration to women and to anyone who has ever had to deal with the emotions of having an ill parent. I want you to know that I look to your blog for guidance in my own challenges.
Take care.
A.
Hey! You're brave to write your feelings out here. There is nothing I can say to make you feel differently, BUT I can let you know that I think about you and pray for strength for you. What you're going through just plain sucks. Each day you make it through is a small victory. You're doing what you can.
Post a Comment