Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I'll keep him in my prayers. I hope he gets through this, he is a strong man. Keep me updated on how he is doing, and if you ever want to talk or anything I'm a good listener. ::hug::
35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace
-
Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of
swing volume suits me
Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change
163.6
Advice for GLP-1 Users
-
GLP-1 drugs have many effects, many positive, some more negative. There is
lots of advice about how to counter those negative effects. Here's one
piece you...
Where in the World?
-
I know. It's been a long time since my last post. I've been working on
lots of projects at home, at work, at the gym, you name it. The positive
outcome ...
3 comments:
oh my God, honey. I'm sorry. Call me if you need anything, seriously.
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I'll keep him in my prayers. I hope he gets through this, he is a strong man. Keep me updated on how he is doing, and if you ever want to talk or anything I'm a good listener. ::hug::
Thank you both so very much. We're hanging in there.
Post a Comment