Busy weekend with bad food. Friday night was a family friendly party with people from our church (tacos, CHIPS and guacamole.) Saturday night was a pool party with some other friends and kids (wine, wine, wine, pizza, chocolate chip cookies.) Ugh! So Sunday was spent grocery shopping and preparing food that was better for us. I made a heavenly vat of gazpacho. Mmmm... reminds me of my childhood. Dad would sit dicing all the veggies as small as he could get, and it always smelled like summer! I used herbs from my garden in it - that's one of my favorite things to do, go outside and have access to fresh basil, dill, oregano, parsley, and soon, tomatoes! Take a look:
20kg swings x 7 x 20 Max vo2 pace, press 115 x 5, 120 x 5 x 4, standing
band rear delts
-
Swings first is the way to go.Keeps me lighter on the presses too
What really seems to work is keeping the bar as high on the clavicle as
possible. Had ...

2 comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
I hate spam. I hate Portuguese spam even more. Go away.
or, conversely:
Eu odeio o Spam. Eu odeio o Spam portuguese mesmo mais. Parta.
Post a Comment