Three-hundred and five SWINGS, people! And only 50 of them with the 9lb! The rest was mostly 26, and about 30 swings with the 35! I switched to the heavier bell when I started to feel weak (funny, eh? There's a method to my madness!) Then I switched back to the 26, and it felt lighter! Ha! So I was able to press on through. I got to 290, then switched back to the 35 for the final swings. I did over 300, just to prove I could! Then I switched to the lighter bell for 10 clean and press (L and R) 20 snatches (L and R) making a grand total of 365 reps! Yee-haw!
We'll see how smug I feel tomorrow, when I can't move.
20kg swings x 7 x 20 Max vo2 pace, press 115 x 5, 120 x 5 x 4, standing
band rear delts
-
Swings first is the way to go.Keeps me lighter on the presses too
What really seems to work is keeping the bar as high on the clavicle as
possible. Had ...

2 comments:
Damn!! You are kicking butt woman!!! rock on.
I feel like I'm finally seeing a little bit of progress with weight AND reps. I'm not seeing the physical evidence yet (as far as looking different) but I FEEL stronger, so that's good! Next stop, 400!
Post a Comment