Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where I just say 'Blergh'

Had a very small swing set yesterday, 200 with the 12kg, single transfers. I just... couldn't do more. This no sugar thing is killing me, it's harder than it was last time I tried. It probably doesn't help that I'm not eating as well as I should, and having GI problems (as I am sometimes prone to). Too much info? Oh well, it just serves to really nail the point home that I feel yechy all around. 

Finish coffee to stave off raging caffiene headache. Put clean sheets on Henry's bed (please, kid, put a pull up on before bed), throw another load of laundry in, go to the store and get some goddamn food..... and that's the rest of my day.

And..... scene.

1 comment:

obscurapersona said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes... Hope all is well.