Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where I am in pain

Oh my sweet baby jesus - I can't tell you how much I hurt today! I actually woke up in the middle of the night because my quads hurt so much! Maybe I did a bit much? It's a good thing it's a rainy day, because honestly, pain or not, I'd probably be hopping on my bike anyway!

So my dilemma is: yoga or KBs? I haven't swung in awhile, and need to, though I'm not sure if it would be good for my soreness (help stretch out the muscles in my legs) or if it would be classified as overdoing. I'm not sure if I could fit in a yoga class - I have Addie home today- and I'm not sure I could make it through a whole class, to be honest. My knees feel a little weak, and from past experience, I know that if my knees feel shitty, it's going to be a tough class. Crap. Alright, I'm going to go get housework done, then figure out where the exercise spirit is going to take me today.

No comments: