Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where I rip off part of a blister and discover that's a bad idea

Ow. Owowowowowow.

I am a skin picker, so when I saw a little flap of skin hanging off of the blister on my right hand, I naturally yanked it off. Wow, that was painful. What the hell was I thinking? So now I'm trying to keep a band aid on it, and it's a really weird spot to have a band aid. I think it's safe to say I won't be swinging for a few days.

I don't feel like talking about cancer or my Dad. I do that enough every second of the day, plus the Caringbridge site I keep updated. I get so sick of talking about it, it's so consuming. The drugs seem to be helping me cope, I can't believe I was ever so against antidepressants. Anything that can get me through, and keep me in an even keel mood for my family is a good thing, I think.

Plus, the whole no appetite thing is awesome!

No comments: