Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where it's all over


The kindergarten project from hell was finished at the last moment, and it looked amazing, thanks to Jen. The Auction was loads of fun, and yes, I made sure we were the highest bidder on said project. We can't wait to have it put in our garden this spring.



I am recovering from a long week and a very late night. I had an amazing KB workout Friday, but was far to busy to blog it. But suffice it to say, I am getting back on track. 200 swings (mxture of weights, single, and double handed. I don't recall the breakdown.) And 100 snatches, my highest volume of snatches ever, I think. I also tried to see how many I could do without taking a break - just switching sides as I got fatigued, or taking a small pause at the top. I got to around 42. It was a wonderful afternoon. Today should be a swing day, but I just couldn't do it. Tomorrow,all auction stuff is over, and I feel life can get back to normal!

No comments: