Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh my Gah

Y'all, I seriously don't know how time is slipping away from me. My exercise and diet has fallen by the wayside - fer REALS. This visit with the in-laws pushed me right over the edge. I mean, we were in the South, y'all. What do you think I ate? Lots of meat. My mil makes not one, not two, but THREE kinds of fried breakfast meat. Ham, bacon and sausage. Mmmm. We had ham for dinner one night, too. With yams in a soupy brown sugary goo. And biscuits and gravy. And cornbread stuffing. And we celebrated both the twins b-day, and Tyler's. There was a mass consumption of cake and ice cream. And let's not forget the soda. Everyone in the south drinks soda. All. The. Time. And I was right there with them.
 
Bryan and I left feeling bloated and ill. Our new nicknames for each other are pudgy (me) and jowely (him). Oh, I am a sexy beast. So it's go time now. Time to reign it back in. I did swinging today, first time in awhile, and I am so out of shape! And I did so much bingeing, I seriously don't want to look at food again. It's green tea and salad today, if I can even stomach that. 

So that's the brief update. I have pictures to post of my darling nieces and my in-laws, but I'll have to do it later. Too busy right now!

No comments: