Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where it's still too hot

So much going on, and so little, too.

What I mean is, there is much anticipation and preparedness going on - school starts tomorrow, and our routine begins all over again. I spent a good hour today, making various doctor appointments (Addie is due for her three year check up with both regular doc and cardiologist. She was born with a hole in her heart and a fused aortic valve. Hole has since closed, valve is still deformed.) Plus just sitting and writing down in my calendar ALL the kids activities and school things and days off - up through January. I am a seriously forgetful person, and I HAVE to have everything written down. We went out and got all the school supplies, too, and tonight I get to sit and label everything. Hours of idiot work.

It's a swing day, and here I am, at 5:30 in the evening, and it still has not happened. It will, it's just going to be late. Sometimes I like evening workouts. Especially when it's this hot, I tend to have more energy as the sun goes down.

Dinner is simmering on the stove, Bryan just got home, time to run.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You mean you already have things scheduled? We are still up in the air about everything Drew participates in. The upside to school being in session is that once choir starts up, I can stop by and see you more often!

Christine said...

Don't I sound organized? I'm not. Still a beta mom. I will have post-its all over my house for the rest of the school year, I'm that much of a scatterbrain!