Thursday, July 12, 2007

Where I can taste victory

I think we are there with the potty training! She still has accidents, and if she's wearing a pull up, she'll go in it, but if she's in undies, she will use the potty 99% of the time. I am so excited to be on the threshold of NO MORE BABIES! She's in a big girl bed, she rarely rides in a stroller, both she and Henry are in booster seats in the car - Henry can get himself buckled and unbuckled, and Addie can unbuckle herself. Henry starts kindergarten this fall, and Addie starts 3 days a week of preschool! I am giddy with the thought of so much time for ME. It's hard to believe that school starts for the boys in a little over a month!

I'm sure there will come a day that I am melancholy over my kids getting big, but right now, I'm just content with where they're at.

Addie, one hour old and nursing. August 6th 2004:

No comments: