Monday, July 23, 2007

It's looking like the weekend of August 11th is when I'll go for my KB training session in Lawrence. I decided not to train on my b-day weekend, I may be too hungover. Or just tired. The following weekend is in-laws visiting and Addie's 3rd b-day.

We have heavy storms moving in, it's humid as hell and my joints hurt. Damn! I may need to make a visit to Dr She, my acupuncturist. He's a miracle worker.

Rain means no tennis for Tyler this morning, no pool for the kids, and no walk for me. Sucks. We're supposed to have storms off and on all week.

Sarah and Jeremy's party was a good time. The kids had a blast, I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in years.

I've lost a half an inch off my hips, and a full inch off my chest. Nothing off my waist since last time. I haven't been eating a lot, just no appetite. And when I do at, it's been a lot of protein and fruit. There have been no binges for awhile. No urges. The only advantage of my dark moods.