Monday, April 9, 2007

Where I have shaky trembly jello legs

Oy. Kettlebells today, total of 91 swings. You can see I was trying to get to 100, and it didn't happen. I'm ready for a lull in baking to get back to... well, everything else! My house is a wreck, there's no clean laundry, and yesterday was the first meal I've made in about a week!

Work tonight, which I'm not thrilled about. I've worked part time for a children's clothing store for a year and a half, and I've put my notice in twice- once last September, and again about 2 months ago. I haven't worked in 6 weeks, but they kept me on payroll 'just in case'. Someone's sick, can you work tonight? Ummm, yeah, but I have a family obligation, I can't be in until 7:45 or 8pm. The chick had the nerve to start flipping me shit, and I was like 'I DON'T EVEN WORK HERE ANYMORE, I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR, SO SHUT YER PIEHOLE' feh. If this becomes a regular thing, I will have to cut them off. They have me on call for Wednesday too.

Alright, I'm going to crawl back downstairs and finish frosting Alison's birthday cake.

No comments: