35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace
-
Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of
swing volume suits me
Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change
163.6
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Where I wonder how manly I can be
Do you think I can do both KBs and yoga tomorrow? 'Cause I totally put off swinging today, and now it's late and I'm tired, and I figure the only way I'm going to stick to my plan is if I impose certain consequences.... so, would it be too much back-to-back? Or a neat-o incentive? Maybe I'll feel like superwoman afterwards? Either way, I'm a little scared. So I'm thinking a little lighter, strictly swinging after all the kids are in school, and then 12:15 yoga. And then... I probably collapse. We'll see. Going to bed now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment