toast with butter is pretty much all i ever ever want to eat. im trying a dairy/gluten/sugar free diet right now...its going surprisingly well. ive had a couple off days, but my will power has been pretty strong the past few weeks. its about time i stop eating shit and start taking care of myself. FORTUNATELY, they have diet tonic water for my vodka and gin...cant drink beer! golly, where would i be without booze?
I couldn't do no sugar. And I like half and half in my coffee! I used to think gluten free would be no big deal, but my bread addiction is in full swing these days. I feel I balance it out with the amount of greens I eat - you should come over, I'll make you sautéed shrimp and swiss chard with garlic. Yumm!
35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace
-
Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of
swing volume suits me
Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change
163.6
Advice for GLP-1 Users
-
GLP-1 drugs have many effects, many positive, some more negative. There is
lots of advice about how to counter those negative effects. Here's one
piece you...
Where in the World?
-
I know. It's been a long time since my last post. I've been working on
lots of projects at home, at work, at the gym, you name it. The positive
outcome ...
2 comments:
toast with butter is pretty much all i ever ever want to eat. im trying a dairy/gluten/sugar free diet right now...its going surprisingly well. ive had a couple off days, but my will power has been pretty strong the past few weeks. its about time i stop eating shit and start taking care of myself. FORTUNATELY, they have diet tonic water for my vodka and gin...cant drink beer! golly, where would i be without booze?
I couldn't do no sugar. And I like half and half in my coffee! I used to think gluten free would be no big deal, but my bread addiction is in full swing these days. I feel I balance it out with the amount of greens I eat - you should come over, I'll make you sautéed shrimp and swiss chard with garlic. Yumm!
Post a Comment