35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace
-
Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of
swing volume suits me
Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change
163.6
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Where I get an additional, unintended workout today
In trade for my mom napping the kids at her house today, I offered to help clear away the rock in her front bed where the shrubs used to be (long story short - 4 shrubs whacked down with a chainsaw, they were old and had been there since I was a year old and were totally overgrown. All the decorative rock needs to be cleared away so we can dig out the root balls and plant new shrubs. Anyway...) - it turned out to be a killer job. Blazing hot sun, coupled with lifting 20-30 pounds of rock equals me hurting a lot. I thought I was sore from my snatches, but now I'm really hurting. Yowch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment