Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where I hate everyone

The Cancer Center screwed up, his appointment wasn't yesterday, it's tomorrow. They were totally unapologetic assholes. It was a bad day, all around.

Bryan has shingles. Basically, it's dormant chicken pox that manifests for unknown reasons, though stress can be a factor. He's got these really awful puss-filled bumps all over his trunk, and is in a lot of pain. They caught it in time to give him anti-viral meds. If he'd waited a few more days, they wouldn't have been able to give him anything for it. He's on the same stuff they give people for herpes. I told him that's what he gets for sleeping with those dirty women down by the wharf! Whores!

Then today, Tyler had this awful headache that hit him like a ton of bricks - he was crying, and he is not a crier. I called the endo, because I'm pretty sure it's a side effect of the Humatrope, so we'll see him later today. Today is a day where I'm asking God, without a touch of irony, 'what the fuck are you doing? 'Cause dude? I am DONE.'

So that's it. I have no time to workout anymore. Or eat. Weight is falling off, but unfortunately, I'm sure I'm losing muscle mass, too. I'd rather still be 135 and have the muscle than be 130 and feel weak. But I just don't want to eat. Food doesn't taste good. I literally only eat when I start to feel hypoglycemic and crappy. I eat to keep from passing out. And I drink coffee. That's about it.

2 comments:

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Any chance some snuggle time with the kitten could be arranged? Hang in there!

Christine said...

Mendel is getting much loving these days - when he's not scratching the crap out of me!