Sunday, January 13, 2008

Workout post. Finally.

200 swings total = 100 single transfers with the 18lb, 80 2 handed speed swings with the 26lb, 20 transfers with the 18lb.

And I feel like I want. To. Die.

I am just shy of the 2 month mark with not swinging. I didn't do as badly as I thought I would, but I'm a far cry from where I was in August or September. Everything felt tight, my wrists hurt, my entire midsection felt all jittery and floppy. Those speed swings did me in. But it's a step in the right direction.

I went and saw Dr. She on Friday, and I feel loads better in the energy and anxiety department. He is an amazing acupuncturist. I have two more visits with him this week. I was in dire need of a tune up. Between that, the Chinese herbs I.m taking, and getting back to swinging, I think I'll start to feel like myself again. 

No comments: