Thursday, June 7, 2007

Where I still don't get to 300

Protein powder and coffee this morning (no, not mixed together!) Yes, I do notice a difference!

200 swings with the lighter one, 50 swings with the 35#, then 25 of... I don't know what it's called, but where you weave the bell in a figure 8 fashion around and between your legs? Yeah, that. And then 5 windmills on each side. Windmills? Kicked. My. Ass. It's basically a yoga pose, with weights! A yoga pose I am typically good at, but with the added weight? Ouch!

Tried tried tried to get to 300, but not yet. My 26# hasn't come yet, I hope it gets here before we leave next week. My eating has been under control, but I still feel like I can do better. I have to get to the store today, my biggest downfall is if I don't have good food in the house, then I eat crap! I've been doing a lot of reading on ketosis, and I can't decide if it's a great tool for weight loss, or dangerous to my body's health.

So much to do before we leave next week, plus I'm having a little spur of the moment clothing sale this weekend. The hazards of working at a kid's clothing store - I buy way too much! It will clear out her closets and give me some vacation money.

Shower now, then ironing, grocery shopping, cleaning. Wheee!

No comments: