Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where I feel a little smug

I was thrilled to discover that the cookie order isn't until NEXT week, so I had a true day to myself! Yaay! I did the usual house cleaning and straightening, as well as an indulgent trip to Broadway cafe for a heavenly hazelnut mocha. That was all I consumed until a moment ago, when I ate a leftover turkey burger. As there is no microwave, I ate it cold, no bun, wrapped in a paper towel. I really do have the weirdest eating habits.

I did 210 swings this afternoon, with 40 snatches. Go me! This is the most volume I've done, and I don't have the trembly legs like I did a few days ago. I'm starting to notice that things are getting ever so slightly... well, I was going to say 'easier', but that's not the right word. Let's say 'less sucky' or 'I no longer feel the need to cry when I'm done'. I'm doing sets of around 40 right now, I'd like to up that number. We'll try sets of 50 on Friday. I think I could have done more today, but I didn't want to increase too quickly.

It's a lovely day, I think it's time to go to the park with the kids.

No comments: